ANFIELD FAMILY FAN OF THE WEEK
Our fan of the week this time comes from Austria. he’s one of the biggest Steven Gerrard fans I have ever met (equals even my love for Stevie G) and is dedicated to the reds no matter what – if we win, draw or lose. Let me introduce you to Wolfi Mair and we’ll ask him all about his love for Liverpool FC.
1. How long has it been since you supported Liverpool FC?
I was 12 years old – year 2000
2. How did you become a Liverpool fan?
I saw it one times on tv and saw Steven Gerrard it was at this moment I discovered My favorite player
3.Who is your favorite Liverpool legend and why?
Steven Gerrard because he is the best player I have ever seen in a Liverpool shirt.
4. Who is your current favorite player on the team?
5. Which one player do you suggest should Liverpool FC buy and why?
El sharavey : he is young have wonderful talent and i think he have the most enrichment for the team
6. Given the chance to watch Liverpool play at Anfield, which opponents would you choose and why?
Liverpool : Everton Merseyside derby must watch for all fans
7. Which new signing in Liverpool are you most happy with in the current season?
Emre can he plays with heart and fight for the team !!!
8. Your favorite Liverpool match (that you watched live)?
I watched 2 very important games : last game of Jamie Carragher . And the Steven Gerrard testimonial
9. Your favorite Liverpool goal?
Steven Gerrard’s range goal V Middlesbrough…. You know which goal i mean !!! it’s in the video…
10. What’s your expectation for Liverpool this season?
Max: placed 4th-5th position in the Premier League
11. What’s the most memorable thing that you have done as a Liverpool fan?
I have a building as painter in a Disabled home in it lives many children, they are sick …. And i asked them for a friendly match in our football place !!! We had a wonderful time and we played with our liverpool jersey and international jersey dress !!! ( i managed it and we do it again this year ).
12. Your message to other Liverpool fans?
Feel the love and passion liverpool fc is not a badge it’s a family home my opinion : the best club in the world and really friendly and helpful fans and hometown people.
Thanks Wolfi! YOU’LL NEVER WALK ALONE!
[written by] Stuart Drewery.
I’m an Englishman (born and raised in Liverpool in the 80s). My whole family including my parents and grandparents were Liverpool fans so i was born into being a red.
I’ve seen Liverpool win the league (about 25 years ago) and I’ve been 100% loyal and committed while supporting the Reds through all the good times AND the bad times since the 80s.
I’m a die hard Liverpool fan (only supported ONE club in my whole life, Liverpool) and one of the most dedicated fans you’ll ever meet.